VietnamVisaservice.com is a Non-Government/ Commercial website operated by VietHoliday Co., LTD. You can either apply for a visa though a Vietnamese Embassy in your country. The price of getting a visa at Vietnam Embassy depending on the country wich you are living. You are advised to contact the embassy of Vietnam for procedure.
Live Support : +84.903226766
Vietnam visa service
Vietnam Visa exemption is granted to whom
1. Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Brunei, Cambodia and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
2. Citizens of Philippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
3. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Finland and Brunei for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
4. Citizens of France, Germany, England, Italia, Spain, Belarus for visits of 15 days at the maximum (from 1/7/2015- 30/6/2016).
5. Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of 6 months at the maximum.
6. Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
7. APEC Business Travel Card ABTC Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation APEC member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
8. For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island - Vietnam Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.