If you have been in Vietnam and want to change or extend your visa
2 Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Mobile: +84 98 555 6000 (Mr Dao) (+ Zalo, Viber)
We can extend your 6months- 1year - 2years visa
The tourist visa is only for single entry and one month stay, but extendable after you enter Vietnam. Diplomatic, Official visas, Business and other type of visa should be applied through the official agencies or government or business sponsor.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OR RENEW YOUR VISA, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Please send us the scan of your passport and the page containing your current Vietnam visa to our email then we will process it with Vietnam Immigration Department to check your information before extending or renewing your visa.
- We will inform you whether your Vietnam visa can be extended or renewed as visa extension varies for each case.
- After that you need to bring these following documents to our office:
- Your original passport
- Temporary residence paper approved by the hotel where you live at or approved by local authorities where you live in or wards Police Unit
- If you are Vietnamese overseas or your current visa is separate visa, you need to prepare 2 passport sized-photos 4-6 cm with a straight forward face.
Note: if you are in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi City, we can come in person to pick up your passport at your address on your request.
- Wait some days to get your passport back together with your new stamped visa.
- You would better extend or renew your Vietnam visa at least 1 week for 3 months visa, preferably 2 weeks before your visa is expired
- Before you apply for visa extension, your passport must have 2 blank pages at minimum.
- We assist for those extend or renew visa for the first time.
- For tourist and business Visa, this visa extension or renewal is only applicable for 1 month or 3 months (single/multiple)
- For Diplomatic, Official visas, and other types of visa should be applied through the official agencies or government or business sponsor or contact the Vietnam Immigration Department in person:
- In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Street, Da Nang, Vietnam
- In Hochiminh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam